We at UniCourt Inc. are dedicated to organizing public records to make them universally accessible and useful. We aim to be upfront and transparent which is why we would like to make you aware of our disclaimer regarding the use of this site and/or our services. The terms of this disclaimer include the following:
- We are not a court of law or law firm, nor are we associated with any government agency;
- If you have retained an attorney regarding a legal matter, you should consult with your attorney before making any decision based on the information on this site and/or with our services;
- The information on this site and/or with our services may contain errors and omissions and may not be current. We do not verify the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information;
- Do not use this site and/or our services as a substitute for your own due diligence. Others may reach contrary conclusions based upon the same or different information, and the information on this site should not be construed as legal advice. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the information on this site;
- We make no opinion or endorsement as to the quality, competency, or character of any person or entity on this site and/or with our services;
- This site and/or our services are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and
- The transmission of information from this site and/or with our services does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and us, nor is it intended to do so.