Civil Cover SheetFees Apply
On 08/23/2019 a Personal Injury - Medical/Pharmaceutical Product Liability case was filed by TAYLOR against JOHNSON JOHNSON in the jurisdiction of U.S. District Courts, New Jersey District.
- Case Number 3:19-CV-17141
- Filing Date 08/23/2019
- Case Status Pending - Other Pending
- Jurisdiction U.S. District Courts
- Judge Lois H. Goodman
- Courthouse New Jersey District
- Plaintiff MILLARD L. TAYLOR, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ESTATE OF PAMELA A. TAYLOR (DECEASED)
- BRIAN A. GOLDSTEIN
- Defendant JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER, INC.
- Defendant JOHNSON & JOHNSON
(#1) COMPLAINT against All Defendants ( Filing and Admin fee...Fees Apply
- (#1) COMPLAINT against All Defendants ( Filing and Admin fee $ 400 receipt number 0312-9916050) with JURY DEMAND, filed by MILLARD L. TAYLOR, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ESTATE OF PAMELA A. TAYLOR (DECEASED). (Attachments: #1 Exhibit, #2 Civil Cover Sheet)(GOLDSTEIN, BRIAN) (Entered: 08/23/2019)