(#2) Clerk's Letter: Complaint not accompanied by the filing...Fees Apply
On 08/23/2019 a Civil Right - State Statute Constitutionality case was filed by GUARDINO against CITY OF DELAND, FLORIDA in the jurisdiction of U.S. District Courts, New Jersey District.
- Case Number 3:19-CV-17088
- Filing Date 08/23/2019
- Case Status Pending - Other Pending
- Jurisdiction U.S. District Courts
- Judge Anne E. Thompson
- Courthouse New Jersey District
- Plaintiff STEPHEN LEONARD GUARDINO JR.
- Self Represented
- Defendant CITY OF DELAND, FLORIDA
Civil Cover SheetFees Apply
(#1) Complaint Received. (Attachments: #1 Civil Cover Sheet,...Fees Apply
- (#2) Clerk's Letter: Complaint not accompanied by the filing fee or application to proceed in forma pauperis. Letter sent via USPS on 8/26/2019. (jdb) (Entered: 08/26/2019)
- (#1) Complaint Received. (Attachments: #1 Civil Cover Sheet, #2 Envelope)(jdb) (Entered: 08/26/2019)