(#2) ORDER denying without prejudice #1 Jenkins' Motion to v...Fees Apply
On 08/23/2018 a Prisoner - Vacate Sentence case was filed by Jenkins against United States Of America in the jurisdiction of U.S. District Courts, Florida Middle District.
- Case Number 8:18-CV-02127
- Filing Date 08/23/2018
- Case Status Disposed - Other Disposed
- Jurisdiction U.S. District Courts
- Judge Virginia M. Hernandez Covington
- Courthouse Florida Middle District
- Defendant United States Of America
- Amanda Lynn Riedel
- James C. Preston, Jr.
- Plaintiff James Craig Jenkins, Jr.
- Self Represented
Mailing EnvelopeFees Apply
(#1) MOTION to Vacate, Set Aside or Correct Sentence (2255) ...Fees Apply
- (#2) ORDER denying without prejudice #1 Jenkins' Motion to vacate/set aside/correct sentence (2255). The Clerk is directed to close this case. COA and IFP on appeal denied.. Signed by Judge Virginia M. Hernandez Covington on 8/28/2018. (SM) (Entered: 08/28/2018)
- (#1) MOTION to Vacate, Set Aside or Correct Sentence (2255) Criminal Case No. 8:12-cr-84-T-33TGW filed by James Craig Jenkins, Jr. (Attachments: #1 Mailing Envelope)(AG) (Entered: 08/27/2018)