ProSe NDAFees Apply
On 07/15/2019 a Prisoner - Vacate Sentence case was filed by Addison Thompson, Jr against United States in the jurisdiction of U.S. Courts Of Appeals, U.S. Court Of Appeals, Eighth Circuit.
- Case Number 19-2470
- Filing Date 07/15/2019
- Case Status Pending - Other Pending
- Courthouse U.S. Court Of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Petitioner / Appellant Addison Thompson, Jr.
- Addison Thompson Jr.
- Respondent / Appellee United States of America
- Thomas More Hollenhorst
ProSe NDAFees Apply
COA Docketing LetterFees Apply
APPEARANCE filed by Thomas More Hollenhorst for Appellee Uni...Fees Apply
CLERK ORDER:If the original file of the United States Distri...Fees Apply
Originating court document filed consisting of notice of app...Fees Apply
- RECORD FILED - SEALED PSI REPORT, 1 volumes, Location STL, Comments: 1 volume, 3 copies of Sealed PSI Report, addendums, and Statement of Reasons, Source Location: USDC / MN  [19-2470] (STL) [Entered: 07/29/2019 11:50 AM]
- APPEARANCE filed by Thomas More Hollenhorst for Appellee United States of America w/service 07/22/2019  [19-2470] (TMH) [Entered: 07/22/2019 12:20 PM]
- LETTER from Appellant Mr. Addison Thompson, Jr. dated July 3, 2019 requesting a certificate of appealability.  [19-2470] (CYZ) [Entered: 07/17/2019 03:26 PM]
- Tendered Letter regarding COA received from Appellant Mr. Addison Thompson, Jr. w/service 07/16/2019.  [19-2470] (TMF) [Entered: 07/16/2019 03:52 PM]
- CLERK ORDER:If the original file of the United States District Court is available for review in electronic format, the court will rely on the electronic version of the record in its review. The appendices required by Eighth Circuit Rule 30A shall not be required. In accordance with Eighth Circuit Local Rule 30A(a)(2), the Clerk of the United States District Court is requested to forward to this Court forthwith any portions of the original record which are not available in an electronic format through PACER, including any documents maintained in paper format or filed under seal, exhibits, administrative records and state court files. These documents should be submitted within 10 days.  [19-2470] (CYZ) [Entered: 07/15/2019 12:21 PM]
- Originating court document filed consisting of notice of appeal, docket entries, order of 6/20/19, judgment of 6/21/19  [19-2470] (CYZ) [Entered: 07/15/2019 12:20 PM]
- Prisoner case docketed.  [19-2470] (CYZ) [Entered: 07/15/2019 12:11 PM]