On 08/10/2004 a Personal Injury - Motor Vehicle case was filed by Keri Motil against David Melkonian in the jurisdiction of Ventura County Superior Courts, Ventura Hall Of Justice located in Ventura, California.
- Case Number XXXX0285
- Filing Date 08/10/2004
- Case Status Disposed - Dismissed
- Courthouse Ventura Hall Of Justice
- County Ventura
- State California
- Plaintiff Motil, Keri
- Cohen, Randal Neal
- Defendant Melkonian, David
- Tady, Brandon K. Esq
Court documents are not available for this case.
- Case reassigned to Department 20 effective 4/18/2015.
- Case reassigned to Department 43 effective 02/06/2015.
- Case reassigned to Department 21 effective 02/16/2014.
- Case reassigned to 20 effective 01/20/2013.
- Case reassigned to 44 effective 03/29/2012.
- 07/18/2005: JURY TRIAL AFTER ARBITRATION - TIME ESTIMATE: 5 days 0:00 hours Hearing: VACATED
- 06/09/2005: Arbitration hearings set after this date require a stipulation and court order
- 05/10/2005: Arbitration hearings set after this date require a stipulation of parties and consent of the arbitrator
- 03/30/2005: Request for Dismissal of Entire Action WITH Prejudice filed
- 03/11/2005: COURT'S RULING RE RESCISSION OF ARBITRATOR Hearing: VACATED
- 03/10/2005: Notice of Rejection of Arbitrator DONALD R. WOOD filed by KERI MOTIL
- 03/10/2005: Notice of Rejection of Arbitrator DENNIS ZENTIL filed by DAVID MELKONIAN
- 01/20/2005: Case deemed at issue based on CMS. Time estimate 5 day(s)
- 01/20/2005: Case placed in arbitration: By Court Order. 02/28/05.
- 01/20/2005: (SIMI) CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE (FILING OF CASE MANAGEMENT STATEMENT) Hearing: VACATED
- 01/04/2005: Case Management Statement filed by KERI MOTIL
- 01/04/2005: Notice OF CHANGE OF FIRM NAME filed by KERI MOTIL
- 12/10/2004: Case Management Statement filed by DAVID MELKONIAN. Status Hearing set on 01/20/05 at 1:30 in courtroom S1CM is vacated
- 10/18/2004: Notice of Change of Address of Attorney RANDAL NEAL COHEN filed
- 09/15/2004: Demand for Jury Trial filed by DAVID MELKONIAN