On 01/16/2013 PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES,LLC filed a Contract - Debt Collection lawsuit against LITO VITUG. This case was filed in San Mateo County Superior Courts, Southern Branch Hall Of Justice And Records located in San Mateo, California. The case status is Disposed - Dismissed.
Disposed - Dismissed
San Mateo County Superior Courts
Southern Branch Hall Of Justice And Records
San Mateo, California
120 Corporate Blvd
Norfolk, VA 23502
DISMISSAL Comment REQDEA: REQUEST FOR DISMISSAL OF ENTIRE ACTION WITHOUT PREJUDICE FILED AND ENTERED.
FILING Comment FILED: DECLARATION OF NON SERVICE AS TO LITO VITUG FILED.
SUMMONS Comment S30IF: 30 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AND FILED.
COVERSHEET Comment CCS: CIVIL CASE COVERSHEET RECEIVED
DECLARATION Comment DECL: DECLARATION RE REDUCED FILING FEE FILED BY PORTFOLIO RECOVERYASSOCIATESLLC
COMPLAINT Comment COM: (S) COMPLAINT FILED
Disposition: Judgment; Judgment Type; Dismissal - Other Dismissal; Party; Name: VITUG LLITO; Comment: 0001 COMPLAINT; Party; Name: PORTFOLIO RECOVERYASSOCIATES,LLC; Comment: 0001 COMPLAINT.Read MoreRead Less
Request for Dismissal of - WITH prejudice in its entirety. Additional Info: DISMISSAL Comment REQDEA: REQUEST FOR DISMISSAL OF ENTIRE ACTION WITHOUT PREJUDICE FILED AND ENTERED.Read MoreRead Less
Document. Additional Info: FILING Comment FILED: DECLARATION OF NON SERVICE AS TO LITO VITUG FILED.Read MoreRead Less
Cause Of Action. Additional Info: Action Complaint File Date 01/16/2013Read MoreRead Less
New Filed Case.Read MoreRead Less
Summons Issued / Filed. Additional Info: SUMMONS Comment S30IF: 30 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AND FILED.Read MoreRead Less
Civil Case Cover Sheet. Additional Info: COVERSHEET Comment CCS: CIVIL CASE COVERSHEET RECEIVEDRead MoreRead Less
Declaration. Additional Info: DECLARATION Comment DECL: DECLARATION RE REDUCED FILING FEE FILED BY PORTFOLIO RECOVERYASSOCIATESLLCRead MoreRead Less
Conversion Minute. Additional Info: Comment *FEE: 130116-0217-CK 131/ 181.00 PAYMTRead MoreRead Less
Complaint. Additional Info: COMPLAINT Comment COM: (S) COMPLAINT FILEDRead MoreRead Less
Financial info for PORTFOLIO RECOVERYASSOCIATES,LLC : Case Payment Receipt # 201301160217 PORTFOLIO RECOVERYASSOCIATES,LLC $181.00Read MoreRead Less
Financial info for PORTFOLIO RECOVERYASSOCIATES,LLC : Transaction Assessment $181.00Read MoreRead Less
Financial: PORTFOLIO RECOVERYASSOCIATES,LLC; Total Financial Assessment $181.00; Total Payments and Credits $181.00Read MoreRead Less
ATTORNEY OR PARTY WITHOUT ATTORNEY (Name, State Bar number, and address): FOR COURT USE ONLY EMILY PIERCE (BAR NO. 240084)JORDAN D. COOK (BAR NO. 179720)/LOR! N. WILLIAMS (BAR NO. 242985)
KRISTEN L. BRINKERHOFF NO. 263579
PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC
NORFOLK, VA 23502
TELEPHONE NO. 1 (866) 428-8102 FAX NO. (Optional): E-MAIL ADDRESS (Optional). ATTORNEY FOR (Name) PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN MATEO
STREET ADDRESS: 400 County Center, Room A F I ! E D MAILING ADDRESS:
CITY AND ZIP CODE' Redwood Clty, CA 94063 AN MATEO CO U NTY
BRANCH NAME" Southem Branch: Hall of Justice and Records
PLAINTIFF: PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC
DEFENDANT: LITO VITUG
[X] COMPLAINT [C_] AMENDED COMPLAINT (Number):
[ 1 CROSS-COMPLAINT [_] AMENDED CROSS-COMPLAINT (Numben):
Jurisdiction (check all that apply): CASE NUMBER:
Amount demanded [ X ] does not exceed $10,000
[ exceeds $10,000 but does not exceed $25,000 CLJ51 90 O 2
[_J ACTION IS AN UNLIMITED CIVIL CASE (exceeds $25,000)
[_] ACTION IS RECLASSIFIED by this amended complaint or cross-complaint  from limited to unlimited [__] from unlimited to limited
1. Plaintiff* (name or names): PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC alleges causes of action against defendant* (name or names):
2. This pleading, including attachments and exhibits, consists of the following number of pages: 3. a. Each plaintiff named above is a competent adult [[x7] except plaintiff (name): PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC (1) [_] a corporation qualified to do business in California (2) [_] an unicorporated entity (describe): (3) [x7] other (specify): A Limited Liability Company qualified to do business in California
b.  Plaintiff (name): a. [_] has complied with the fictitious business name Iaws and is doing business under the fictitious name (specify):
b. [_] has complied with all licensing requirements as a licensed (specify):. ¢.  Information about additional plaintiffs who are not competent adults is shown in Attachement 3c.
4. a. Eachdefendant named above is a natural person
 except defendant (name): [ except defendant (name): (1) [_] a business organization, form unknown (1) [_] a business organization, form unknown (2) ] a corporation (2)  a corporation (3) ] an unincorporated entity (describe): (3) [_] an unincorporated entity (describe): (4) [_] a public entity (describe): (4) [_] a public entity (describe): (5) [__] other (specify): (5) [_] other (specify): * if this form is used as a cross-complalnt, ptaintifl means cross-complaintant and defendant means cross-defendant. Page 1of 2 me&d f??é":lm:;w COMPLAI NT—Contract Code of Civil Procedure, § 425.12
PLD-C-001 [Rev. January 1, 2007)
SHORTTTLE" PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC vs. LITO VITUG CASE NUMBER
4. (Continued) b. The true names of defendants sued as Does are unknown to plaintiff.
(1) ] Doe defendants (specify Doe numbers): were the agents or employees of the named defendants and acted within the scope of that agency or employment.
(2) (] Doe defendants (specify Doe numbers): plaintiff. ¢. [ ] Information about additional defendants who are not natural persons is contained in Attachment 4c. d. [_] Defendants who are joined under Code of Civil Procedure section 382 are (names):
5.  Plaintiff is required to comply with a claims statute, and a. [_] has complied with applicable claims statutes, or b. [_] is excused from complying because (specify): 6.  This action is subjectto [ Civil Code section 1812.10 [ ] Civil Code section 2984.4. This court is the proper court because .  a defendant entered into the contract here.  adefendant lived here when the contract was entered into. . [X] adefendant lives here now. . [ the contract was to be performed here. .  adefendantis a corporation or unincorporated association and its principal place of business is here.  real property that is the subject of this action is located here. . [L] other (specify):
8. The following causes of action are attached and the statements abcove apply to each (each complaint must have one or more causes of action attached):
[ Breach of Contract [x] Common Counts  Other (specify):
9. [X] Other allegations: BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THIS ACTION, PLAINTIFF INFORMED THE DEFENDANT(S) IN
JUDGMENT AGAINST DEFENDANT(S) THAT WOULD INCLUDE, IF APPLICABLE, COURT COSTS AND NECESSARY DISBURSEMENTS ALLOWED BY CCP SECTION 1033(B)(2).
10. Plaintiff prays for judgment for costs of suit; for such relief as is fair, just, and equitable; and for a. [x] damages of: $ 1,784.38 b. [x] interest on the damages (1) according to proof (2)[X] at the rate of (specify). 10 percent per year from (date): 09/29/2011 c.  attomey's fees (M of:$ (2) according to proof. d. [x] other (specify): NOTICE TO THE DEFENDANT(S): ALL NOTICES, LETTERS, PAYMENTS, AND OTHER PAPERS ARE
UNLESS SUCH TIME, IF ANY, THAT YOU RECEIVE FORMAL WRITTEN NOTICE OF A CHANGE OR SUBSTITUTION OF ATTORNEY BY PLAINTIFF.
11  The paragraphs of this pleading alleged on information and belief are as follows (specify paragraph numbers):
are persons whose capacities are unknown to
© "0 a0 Co
Date: November 21, 2012 Jordan D. Cook/Lori N. Williams/Emily Pierce/Kristen L. Brinkerhoff » e,
(If you wish to verify this pleading, affix a veriﬁcalion.!