On 01/03/2013 MIDLAND FUNDING LLC filed a Contract - Debt Collection lawsuit against GORDON RAMOS JR. This case was filed in San Mateo County Superior Courts, Southern Branch Hall Of Justice And Records located in San Mateo, California. The case status is Disposed - Dismissed.
Disposed - Dismissed
San Mateo County Superior Courts
Southern Branch Hall Of Justice And Records
San Mateo, California
MIDLAND FUNDING LLC
GORDON RAMOS JR
RAMOS, GORDON, JR
BRACHFELD, ERICA L.
880 Apollo St, Ste 155
El Segundo, CA 90245
DISMISSAL Comment REQDEA: REQUEST FOR DISMISSAL OF ENTIRE ACTION WITH PREJUDICE FILED AND ENTERED.
PROOF OF SERVICE Comment PSS: PROOF OF SERVICE (SUB-SERVICE) OF SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT OF MIDLAND FUNDING LLC AS TO GORDON RAMOS JR BY SUB-SERVING JOHN DOE, CO-RESIDENT. MAILING DATE OF 01/24/13.
DECLARATION Comment DEC: DECLARATION FO JURISDICTIONAL FACTS
DECLARATION (2) Comment DEC: DECLARATION OF REDUCED FILING FEE
COVERSHEET Comment CCS: CIVIL CASE COVERSHEET RECEIVED
SUMMONS Comment S30IF: 30 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AND FILED.
COMPLAINT Comment COM5: (L) COMPLAINT FILED - PRAYER AMOUNT $10000.00 OR LESS.
Disposition: Judgment; Judgment Type; Dismissal - Other Dismissal; Party; Name: RAMOS GORDON, JR; Comment: 0001 COMPLAINT; Party; Name: MIDLAND FUNDING LLC; Comment: 0001 COMPLAINT.Read MoreRead Less
Request for Dismissal of - WITH prejudice in its entirety. Additional Info: DISMISSAL Comment REQDEA: REQUEST FOR DISMISSAL OF ENTIRE ACTION WITH PREJUDICE FILED AND ENTERED.Read MoreRead Less
Proof of Service of Complaint/Petition. Additional Info: PROOF OF SERVICE Comment PSS: PROOF OF SERVICE (SUB-SERVICE) OF SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT OF MIDLAND FUNDING LLC AS TO GORDON RAMOS JR BY SUB-SERVING JOHN DOE, CO-RESIDENT. MAILING DATE OF 01/24/13.Read MoreRead Less
Cause Of Action. Additional Info: Action Complaint File Date 01/03/2013Read MoreRead Less
New Filed Case.Read MoreRead Less
Declaration. Additional Info: DECLARATION Comment DEC: DECLARATION FO JURISDICTIONAL FACTSRead MoreRead Less
Declaration. Additional Info: DECLARATION (2) Comment DEC: DECLARATION OF REDUCED FILING FEERead MoreRead Less
Declaration. Additional Info: Comment DEC: DECLARATION OF JURISDICTIONAL FACTS *Read MoreRead Less
Civil Case Cover Sheet. Additional Info: COVERSHEET Comment CCS: CIVIL CASE COVERSHEET RECEIVEDRead MoreRead Less
Summons Issued / Filed. Additional Info: SUMMONS Comment S30IF: 30 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AND FILED.Read MoreRead Less
Conversion Minute. Additional Info: Comment *FEE: 130107-0177-CK 131/ 181.00 PAYMTRead MoreRead Less
Complaint. Additional Info: COMPLAINT Comment COM5: (L) COMPLAINT FILED - PRAYER AMOUNT $10000.00 OR LESS.Read MoreRead Less
Financial info for MIDLAND FUNDING LLC : Case Payment Receipt # 201301070177 MIDLAND FUNDING LLC $181.00Read MoreRead Less
Financial info for MIDLAND FUNDING LLC : Transaction Assessment $181.00Read MoreRead Less
Financial: MIDLAND FUNDING LLC; Total Financial Assessment $181.00; Total Payments and Credits $181.00Read MoreRead Less
SHORT TITLE MIDLAND FUNDING LLC VS. GORDON RAMOS JR, ET AL.
b. The true names and capacities of defendants sued as Does are unknown to plaintiff. . O Information about additional defendants who are not natural persons is contained in Complaint—Attachment 4c. . O Defendants who are joined pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure section 382 are (names):
5. O Plaintiff is required to comply with a claims statute, and a. O plaintiff has complied with applicable claims statutes, or b. O plaintiff is excused from complying because (specify):
. [ 1is[X]is not on a contract or installment sale for goods or services subject to Civ. Codes, § 1801 et seq. (Unruh Act).
[ ]is[X]is not on a conditional sales contract subject to Civ. Code, § 2981 et seq. (Rees-Levering Motor Vehicle Sales and Finance Act).
[X]is[ ]is noton an obligation for goods, services, loans or extensions of credit subject to Code Civ. Proc., § 395(b).
7. This court is the proper court because
a.d a defendant entered into the contract here.
b. O a defendant lived here when the contract was entered into.
. 8 a defendant lives here now.
d. O the contract was to be performed here.
e. 0 a defendant is a corporation or unincorporated association and its principal place of business is here. f. O real property that is the subject of this action is located here.
g. O other (specify):
8. The following causes of action are attached and the statements above apply to each (each complaint must have one or more causes of action attached): o Breach of Contract & Common Counts a Other (specify): 9. @ Other allegations: For the sum by which defendant has been unjustly enriched by virtue of defendant receiving monetary or other benefit. By the defendant knowingly requesting the funds at issue and/or accepting the benefits bestowed. It is inequitable for defendant to retain said benefits without repaying plaintiff, the current Assignee of the debt owed, the value thereof.
10. PLAINTIFF PRAYS for judgment for costs of suit; for such relief as is fair, just and equitable; and for a. 8 damages of $2,083.23 b. & interest on the damages (1) O according to proof (2) ® at the statutory rate of 10 percent from March 21, 2010 c. B8 attorney's fees (1) O of. § (2) @ at the legal default rate. d. ®& other (specify): Such other relief as the court deems proper
11. & The following paragraphs of this pleading are alleged on information and belief (specify paragraph numbers): 1,4, 7
Date: November 28, 2012
ERICA L. BRACHFELD, ESQ. ’ / “’”/ﬁ '/
(If you wish to ven'& this gleardingl affix a veriﬁcation.l |