Disposed - Judgment Entered
Contract - Debt Collection
Bank of America, N.A.
Gill, Karnvir S
Kennard, Robert Scott
Forbes, Jamie A.
Summons; Summons issued and filed
Proof of Service; Comment: Karnvir S Gill DEFECTIVE: Declaration of mailing date later than date POS 010 signed.
Default Judgment by Court; Judicial Officer: McGuire, Rosemary; Judgment Type: Default Judgment by Court; Party Names: Bank of America, N.A.; Gill, Karnvir S; Judgment - Monetary Award; Awarded To:; Bank of America, N.A.; Awarded Against:; Gill, Karnvir S; Amount; Damages: $83,773.17; Costs: $519.50; Total: $84292.67
Minute Order Attachment; Comment: attached with certificate of mailing
Request to Enter Default
Dismissal Not Entered; Comment: Request for dismissal filed. Dismissal not entered as requested for the following reason: previously entered.
Judgment; Comment: Forwarded to R.A. on 12/20/2018
Request for Dismissal; Comment: Request for dismissal
12/13/2019: Writ of Execution Issued
12/12/2019: Memorandum of Costs
12/20/2018: Request to Enter Default
12/20/2018: Dismissal Not Entered
12/20/2018: Request for Dismissal
12/20/2018: Request for Entry of Default
FinancialFinancial info for Bank of America, N.A.: EFile Payment Receipt # WEB-2019-98455 Bank of America, N.A. $25.00Read MoreRead Less
FinancialFinancial info for Bank of America, N.A.: Transaction Assessment $25.00Read MoreRead Less
DocketWrit of Execution Issued; Comment: County: Santa Clara Amount: $84,317.67Read MoreRead Less
DocketMemorandum of Costs After Judgment Filed; Comment: Costs: $0.00 Credit: $0.00 Interest: $0.00Read MoreRead Less
DocketOrder to Show Cause - Pre; Judicial Officer: Dalesandro, Samuel; Hearing Time: 8:32 AM; Cancel Reason: JudgmentRead MoreRead Less
DispositionDisposition: Judgment; Judicial Officer: McGuire, Rosemary; Judgment Type: Default Judgment by Court; Party; Names: Bank of America, N.A.; Gill, Karnvir S; Judgment - Monetary Award; Awarded To; Bank of America, N.A.; Awarded Against; Gill, Karnvir S; Amount; Damages: $83,773.17; Costs: $519.50; Total: $84292.67Read MoreRead Less
DocketRequest to Enter DefaultRead MoreRead Less
DocketDismissal Not Entered; Comment: Request for dismissal filed. Dismissal not entered as requested for the following reason: previously entered.Read MoreRead Less
DocketJudgment Received; Comment: Forwarded to R.A. on 12/20/2018Read MoreRead Less
DocketRequest for Dismissal Received - Pending Review; Comment: Request for dismissalRead MoreRead Less
DocketRequest for Default Received; Comment: With JudgmentRead MoreRead Less
DocketSummons and Complaint; Served: 04/17/2018; Comment: Not a defective proof per managementRead MoreRead Less
DocketProof of Service; Comment: Karnvir S Gill Not a defective proof per managementRead MoreRead Less
DocketNotice of Hearing; Comment: of CMC/CJAPRead MoreRead Less
FinancialFinancial info for Bank of America, N.A.: EFile Payment Receipt # WEB-2018-23803 Bank of America, N.A. $435.00Read MoreRead Less
FinancialFinancial info for Bank of America, N.A.: Transaction Assessment $435.00Read MoreRead Less
FinancialFinancial: Bank of America, N.A.; Total Financial Assessment $460.00; Total Payments and Credits $460.00Read MoreRead Less
DocketSummons issued and filedRead MoreRead Less
DocketCivil case cover sheetRead MoreRead Less
DocketCivil Complaint filedRead MoreRead Less
SHORT TITLE: CASE NUMBER:
BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. v. KARNVIR S GILL, et al.
4. (Continued) : : : , . b. The true names of defendants sued as Does are unknown to plaintiff.
(1) [ X ] Doe defendants (specify Doe numbers): 1 - 5 were the agents or employees of the named defendants and acted within the scope of that agency or employment.
(2) [ X ] Doe defendants (specify Doe numbers): 6 - 10 are persons whose capacities are unknown to plaintiff.
c. [ ] Information about additional defendants who are not natural persons is contained in Attachment 4c. d. [ ] Defendants who are joined under Code of Civil Procedure section 382 are (names):
5. [ ] Plaintiff is required to comply with a claims statute, and a. [ ] plaintiff has complied with applicable claims statutes, or b. [ ] plaintiff is excused from complying because (specify):
6. [ ] This action is subject to [ ] Civil Code section 1812.10 [ ] Civil Code section 2984 4.
7. This court is the proper court because a. [ X ] a defendant entered into the contract here. b.[ ]a defendant lived here when the contract was entered into. c. [ X ] a defendant lives here now. d.[ ]the contract was to be performed here. e. [ ]adefendant is a corporation or unincorporated association and its principal place of business is here. f. [ ]real property that is the subject of this action is located here. g. [ X] other (specify). Plaintiff is informed and believes that the Defendant(s) resided within this jurisdiction and venue at the time of the commencement of the within action or, alternatively, entered into the agreement which is the subject of this action in this jurisdiction and venue. 8. The following causes of action are attached and the statements above apply to each (each complaint must have one or more causes of action attached): | [ ]Breach of Contract
[ X] Common Counts [ ] Other (specify):
9. [ X ]1Other allegations: Prior to commencement of this action, tlie Defendants nerze informed in writing that if an action were commenced, the Plaintiff may recover its court costs, where allowed by law, 1n addition to the principal otherwise owed.
10. Plaintiff prays for judgment for costs of suit; for such relief as is fair, just, and equitable; and for a. [X]damagesof$ 83,773.17 b. [ ]interestonthe damages (1) [ ]according to proof
(2) [ 1 atthe rate of (specify): percent per year from (date): c. [ ]attorney fees (1) [ Jof:$
(2) [ ]according to proof. - d. [ ]other (specify):
11.[ ] The paragrapis of this pleading alleged on information a d belief are as follows (specify paragraph numbers): Date: S atﬁ %@ _ T |
(If you wish to verify this pleading, affix a verifica‘tion. )
A s = -
Get Deeper Insights on Court Cases