About the Job
Our company creates some of the world’s most cutting-edge software solutions in the legal industry. We solve difficult problems, work on innovative technology, and build world-class platforms for people and enterprises to interact with court records and other public data sets. With some of the best minds in the industry, we’re one of the most sought-after learning and career destinations in the world of legal tech. If you’re looking to work at a company with opportunities to forge your career path in technology, UniCourt is the right place for you.
Our Sales and Support staff rely on our in-house CRM for all their activities. We are currently in search of a Sr. PHP Developer, who can enhance the CRM and continue to build better User Experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Individual contributor role contributing to technical development and delivery of PHP modules.
- Responsible for understanding requirements and writing technical documents.
- Responsible for conducting peer code reviews.
- Responsible for upgrading and integrating different applications.
- Responsible for estimating efforts, identifying risks, and providing technical support whenever needed.
- 2 - 5 years of PHP experience
- Hands-on experience with designing and implementing WebApps and APIs using PHP (preferably version 8).
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming in PHP.
- Experience using memory profiling and time profiling in PHP for performance optimization.
- Good understanding of data structures in PHP and time complexity.
- Experience with web servers like Apache or Nginx.
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Understanding of the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Experience with Agile development.
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask and communicate clearly.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Exposure to CRM or ERP systems is preferable.
- Good understanding of AWS technologies.
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong experience in converting requirements into technical documentation using flow charts, state diagrams, and sequence diagrams.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding of different major language paradigms (object oriented, functional, and reactive)
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps experience.
- Experience with integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Experience building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.